Thank You For Your Purchase
And Welcome To STEPS TO SUCCESS
IMPORTANT! Please read the steps below carefully. Being compliant with these steps is ESSENTIAL to be able to participate in the event.
Check Your Email Inbox
Go to the inbox of the email address you just used to make your purchase. If you can't find it, please also check your SPAM folder.
Open the Confirmation Email
Find the email sent by us. It has the subject line “Welcome to Steps to Success” and is sent from “PlatinumEvent.com”. It contains information on the passport and Visa you may need to enter China.
You'll find a short explanation below.
Read the information carefully and make sure you've all required documents BEFORE you travel to China
That's it! You now have the basic info necessary for your travel to China. Please don't forget to get the required passport and VISA.
Without it you won't be able to enter China!
Entry Requirements for Foreign Countries
Based on your selected destination, you may need to get and or update and or renew your passport.
For your passport you can get hold of the Passport Service Company or Passport Issuing Authority in your State or Country.
For your Visa, please contact the Embassy/Consulate for the foreign country you are travelling to near you. This is for anyone in any State or Country.
You will need a Tourist Visa. Your passport MUST have two open pages in it for China for your Visa. This may differ for the different locations around the world.
If you have a passport and it will expire in a year you need to renew it. You can apply for a 10 year passport, this is a suggestion, or shorter.
The following is what is needed for a Visa for China:
China Tourist Visa requirements & documents:
- Your passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and available blank pages (see above), and a photocopy of your passport's data page.
2. Application Form
- One accurately completed China Tourist Visa Application Form. Please fill in every column of the application form, using "N/A" if not applicable. If the application form is not filled out truthfully, completely and legibly, there could be a delay in processing or refusal of the application.
3. Recent Photo
- A recent passport-size color photo with white background attached to the application form.
4. Round-trip Tickets Plus Hotel Bookings or Invitation Letter from China
- Documents showing the itenary including proof of round trip tickets booking and proof of hotel reservation.
- Or, if you are being invited to China, you can submit an invitation letter issued by the inviter, whether it's an entity or individual, with following information:
a. Information on the applicant, including full name, gender, and date of birth
b. Information on the planned visit, including arrival and departure dates, place(s) of visit
c. Information on the inviter, including name, contact number, address, official stamp, and signature of the legal representative of the entity or the inviting individual
5. Other supporting documents
- For those not applying in their country of citizenship, a proof of legal stay or residence status is required.
- In some cases, applicants may need to submit a certification letter from the employer of the applicant with details as follows: name and contact number of the employer, the applicant's income statement, or original copy of recent 6-months bank statement of the applicant.
- Applicants who intend to travel to Tibet must obtain a Tibet Travel Permit which can be obtained from Tourism Bureau of Tibet Autonomous Region by travel agencies.
The following is information on what is needed for a China Visa and what you can and cannot bring to China as of 12/23/18
Location of China Embassies in the US:
All information is reliable but not guaranteed. Subject to change at any time.